Arizona 1 Real Estate @ My Home Group
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$111,500 at plan earnings
About Arizona 1 Real Estate @ My Home Group
Mission Statement: The Consumer Deserves A Better Real Estate Experience
The mission of the Arizona 1 Real Estate Team is to create a mind-blowing buying or selling experience while delivering unparalleled first-class services. This is achieved through our unwavering commitment to exceed what is expected and deliver exponentially more. We will show the world consistently what we do differently and cherish daily the lives we are helping to transform.
Our Core Values
Be committed-To our team, our clients, our processes, our profession, and to making yourself better along the way.
Be Trustworthy-Strong relationships are built on trust and transparency.
Be Relevant-Our clients count on our expertise and knowledge.
Be Innovative-Always looking to change for the better.
Be There Before They Need Us- One step ahead of our clients, anticipating what they need before they even think about it.