The Envision Real Estate Team
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
$70,000 - $150,000
About The Envision Real Estate Team
Since forming in 2014 The Envision Team has continued to grow and expand each year, and is now among the top 1% of teams in the state. We are looking for both strong agents and strong leaders that are either looking to take their business to the next level, are looking for leadership opportunities outside of just selling houses, or both. Our vision is that our agents and our clients must come first. We are a team truly built around its members, not its owners.