Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Professionals
We are a leading Douglas County RE/MAX team with offices in Castle Rock, DTC and part of Pikes Peak MLS too. Our team has ranked in the top 6 of all Colorado RE/MAX Professionals agents for the last 6 years and consists of a full-time transaction coordinator, and a full-time marketing, video and social media coordinator and several showing assistants.
Our mission is to Wow our clients with amazing service that they tell their friends about. We do this by reducing the stress of moving by simplifying the process and increasing communication with them. We seek to have meaningful and genuine relationships with our clients that will last a lifetime.