The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings, and show homes to potential buyers
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$110,000 - $115,000 + first year
About The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
The Cory Home Team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!