We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Compass Cambridge
Denman Properties is a real estate team of fun, collaborative, personable, and professional individuals who are passionate about helping people buy, sell, and invest in real estate in the Greater Boston Area. Powered by data and technology, Denman Properties takes a concierge-type approach to service its clientele with the understanding that no two buyers, sellers, or homes are alike and that professionalism, responsiveness, and expertise make all the difference. Our vision is to help people find their place in the world.
- Commitment to team member growth - financially, professionally, educational and health-wise
- Open and modern, newly renovated office
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to work and network with industry-leading professionals locally, regionally, and nationally. Attending conferences, masterminds, etc.