We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Show a track record of real estate success
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
$76,500 - $96,500+ at plan commission
About ORO Realty
ORO Realty provides a genuine and innovative take on traditional Real Estate. With a diverse team that genuinely cares—we exceed expectations, always. That’s the Gold Standard.
Based in Burleson County with two offices, ORO Realty is Texas’ prime destination for all things real estate. With a diverse and innovative take on traditional real estate, we are bridging the gap between hospitality and your next home.