KW Signature/KW Edge
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must have Real Estate License or be on their way to obtaining their license
$75,000 - $150,000 first year
About KW Signature/KW Edge
Keller Williams is an Inc. 5000 company and has been recognized as one of the highest-rated real estate companies by numerous publications, including Entrepreneur and Forbes.
In 2018, it was listed as one of the "happiest companies to work for" by Career Bliss. Our company was recognized as the number one training company by Training Magazine in 2017; and, inducted into the publication's Training Hall of Fame in 2018. Keller Williams topped Fast Company's list of the World's Most Innovative Companies in the real estate and urban development category for 2019.