$75,000 - $100,000, Full-Time, Commission
REALTOR wanted! We need Agents who can handle 30+ leads a month!
Our team is growing, and we need an additional Buyer Specialist to work with Buyer clients exclusively.
The Sarasota/Bradenton market is expanding, and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. Our business model is to take away the barriers to lead generation and marketing to let you do what you do best... sell real estate.
We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success.
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
Here is what we offer:
- No marketing outlay: that's right you won't spend a dime on buyer leads.
- No monthly office broker fees.
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success.
- Proven on-boarding and training programs.
Did we mention we provide you with 30+ leads per month?
If you are ready to take your business to the next level, upload your resume and we will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
- Stay accountable to annual/monthly/weekly goals.
- Schedule and attend training.
- Maintain Real Estate license.
- Prospect on the phone 3 hours per day.
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact to executed contract.
- Complete buyer loyalty agreement.
- Provide housing and community information.
- Provide pricing and market research.
- Show properties and assist buyers in evaluating and comparing homes.
- Write up and present offer.
- Negotiate contract.
- Keep current with your continuing education "CE."
- Complete Team Pepka training program.
- Answer the phone.
- Return calls.
- Use consultative dialog; never tell and sell.
- Current Real Estate license.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
$75,000 - $100,000 Commission
About Team Pepka
Our Mission is to exceed the expectations of those we serve through:
Honesty, Integrity and Unparalleled Service!