SJW Real Estate Inc
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About SJW Real Estate Inc
We are a small swat team of real estate agents, lead by team leader Seth Williams. We have two offices, and our team's headquarters is in East Boston. Last year we sold approximately 40 million in real estate, and this year are projected to sell around 75 million.