We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
About Beachfront Properties
Beachfront Properties is an experienced, local Real Estate agency headquartered in Downtown Delray Beach with a second office in downtown Boca Raton.
Currently, the Delray Beach and Boca Raton markets are very active with lots of new construction and exquisite luxury properties. We can help you negotiate the best deal with our extensive local market knowledge.
We are looking for full-time agents who are looking to grow/start their careers in the real estate industry. With leads, resources, training, and more, Beachfront Properties has what you need to succeed and sell more real estate than ever before!