The Blake Shultz Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About The Blake Shultz Team
Our team strives to lead the industry in service, technology, and communication. We have helps hundreds of clients with their real estate needs and have experience in not just sales but the construction industry as well which adds value to our home buyers and sellers! We are looking to add two buyers agents to our team to help them with our systems, coaching, and personal marketing team!