The Graham Group Real Estate Team Brokered by eXp Realty
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$36,000 - $48,000
About The Graham Group Real Estate Team Brokered by eXp Realty
The Graham Group Real Estate Team Brokered by eXp Realty began in 2007 with Clarence Graham and his wife, Ebony. Clarence began his career in real estate as an investor but his love of the business compelled him to join the world of real estate sales. His wife later joined him and they formed a team.
Now with 16 agents, they are looking to continuously grow and pour their knowledge into others. In 2019, the team received Alabama's #1 Team in Sales and Volume. In 2020, we served 134 families in the purchasing and selling of their homes.