Billings Real Estate Co.
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$50,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Billings Real Estate Co.
Our unique real estate team is looking to grow our business in 2020 and expand to other market places. We offer a fun, flexible yet competitive work environment. We will train you to your full potential to help you succeed in your role.
If you think you’d be a great fit, please apply today!