Twin Oaks Real Estate
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$80,000 - $110,000 at plan per year
About Twin Oaks Real Estate
Top Ranking Real Estate Brokerage servicing the SF Bay Area.