Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
About Pink Realty
Pink Realty was established in 2009 by the owners/CEO Monica and Russ Breckenridge. The owners were entrepreneurs prior to opening their business. They primarily focused on real estate investments but then decided to expand their business by opening a realty company to serve more clients. CEO, Monica Breckenridge very quickly rose to the top in the real estate industry. She was the #1 Real Estate Agent in Colorado from 2013-2017. In 2017 she was the #4 Real Estate Agent in the Nation.