The Luxury Property Advisors
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About The Luxury Property Advisors
The Luxury Property Advisors was founded by Kayla Dieppa. As an award-winning agent and Top Producer, she is ready to expand and share her wealth and knowledge with others. Her love for the love real estate industry goes beyond helping buyers and sellers. This fun, pumped up environment is sure to change your view on the average 9-5.