Keller Williams - The Helton Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Bi-lingual is a HUGE plus!
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Keller Williams - The Helton Group
The Helton Group is a real estate group under the Keller Williams franchise in North Texas. We are a premier family-focused service provider, helping families buy and sell residential homes.
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time individuals to provide superior coordination of duties utilizing excellent customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail maintaining accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus, but not required.