The Bouma Group Realtors
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must be learning based and excited about growth
$80,000 - $150,000
About The Bouma Group Realtors
Martin Bouma and The Bouma Group Realtors of Keller Williams Realty has been in the business for 35 years and has consistently been Ann Arbor's top Realtor, closing 254 transactions in 2020.
Our commitment to customer service, market knowledge, and a highly skilled group of team members provide an excellent work environment for someone wanting to enter the business of real estate.
The success of each team member is our commitment to you.