RMG Real Estate
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
$100,000+ at plan commission
About RMG Real Estate
We are excited you are considering this life-changing opportunity with one of Gary Keller’s Top 100 Real Estate Teams!
Our Mission: Building WEALTH with everyone we serve.
Our Vision: A culture that empowers people through relationships, systems, and opportunities.
Our Values: Fun, loyalty, professionalism, market knowledge, respect, growth, trust.
Our Beliefs: God, family, business; Money is good for the good it can do; Everyone has value; There is always more than enough; No one succeeds alone; We before me; I matter.
Our Perspective: Culture is the framework for connecting with the world, tribe, and self.