The Luxury Property Advisors
Exceptional career opportunities in this area!
Realistically earn $75,000+ in the first 12 months!
Our office has more leads than we can handle!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed! If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Provide mortgage options to clients that are within their budgets
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations
- “Always be consulting” in order to provide your clients with your very best service and you're very best advice
- Have an always learning mindset to enable growth with a supportive team
- Attend networking events and participate in open houses to market yourself and increase your sales
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Get to know your clients and determine their needs while building rapport
- This position requires some evening and weekend work
$60,000 - $250,000 yearly
About The Luxury Property Advisors
The Luxury Property Advisors was founded by Kayla Dieppa. As an award-winning agent and Top Producer, she is ready to expand and share her wealth and knowledge with others. Her love for the love real estate industry goes beyond helping buyers and sellers. This fun, pumped-up environment is sure to change your view on the average 9-5.