The Exceptional Home Team
- Ever thought about having a successful career in Real Estate?
- Do you love helping people find the home of their dreams?
- Are you highly sociable?
- Are you willing to learn new things?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced work environment?
- Have you been in search of a highly motivated and supportive team?
If you've answered yes to all our questions, then we have an opportunity for you! We, at Keller Williams, strive to service our clients with an exceptional team and we are looking to hire someone like you!
We're currently looking for talented, motivated Real Estate agents who are passionate about making the home buying/selling experience great with an outstanding attitude. You’ll be supported by other helpful agents and administrative and marketing support teams, including award-winning Keller Williams training to help you rise in success!
A real estate agent must rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Perform duties such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property sites, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts. This includes agents who represent Buyers.
We need someone willing to do everything they can to put a smile on our clients' faces.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers (may represent the buyers or the sellers)
Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price and be able to inform your findings to the clients in an easy to understand way
Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
- Call, convert and prospect your own sphere of influence to generate additional leads per month
- Able to determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Must have the 3 C's: Conversational, Committed and Courageous
- Utilize the Keller Williams training and business success models to grow your client base
- Engage in team activities
- Excellent at building rapport quickly
- Constant pursuit of greatness
- Be able to proficiently communicate using e-mail, phone and meeting with clients face-to-face
- Not afraid to get on the phone
- Able to spend as much time as necessary to find and get what the clients want (Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes)
- Assertive, kind and confident
- Great communication and listening skills
- Ready to work hard and play hard
- Positive, friendly, trustworthy and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work independently with minimal management
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Love to learn and grow your skills with new exciting technology that will help you in your goals
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company
- Participate in activities that directly affect the bottom line and be willing to jump in and support various activities when needed
$80,000 - $100,000+ First Year (Commission)
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.