Andersen Group Realty
Clients are at the center of everything we do — including (and especially!) our sales process. As an agent on the team, you will meet with clients each day, working to build rapport and quality relationships with each one of them. Most importantly, you will provide education and value, and deliver on your promises.
Qualified candidates should excel at the following:
- Customer service
- Task management and prioritization
- Diligent follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to personal and professional goals
- Do these qualities describe you? Let's talk today!
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Have an always learning mindset to enable growth with a supportive team
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Primary duties include client and lead follow-ups, email communication and overall sales pipeline management
- Consult with clients to discover their needs; then find properties that meet those needs
- Provide extraordinary customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold consistent open houses
- Network and market to prospect for new customers
- Participate in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Customer service experience is preferred
- You know the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry like the back of your hand
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Get to know your clients and determine their needs while building rapport
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- Real Estate License (We can help you get one!)
- Sales experience
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and a passion for meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic
- Perform well under pressure
About Andersen Group Realty
- As a growing team, we are focused on maintaining our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded and achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training, tools and systems to improve communication, sales, and other skills to help you thrive in your career.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
- Enjoy a fun, team-oriented atmosphere, Monthly team outings such as axe throwing, indoor skydiving, escape the room, oyster farm tour, wine tastings, etc.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.