Tidal Realty Partners
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
$90,000 (National Average)
About Tidal Realty Partners
Tidal Realty Partners is in the business of helping people - we just happen to sell real estate.
We are a small team of technology forward agents who operate out of Downtown Wilmington but sell homes in New Hanover, Brunswick, and Pender County. We put our clients and customer service above all else. We make our calls together as a team, respond quickly, and seek to serve, not sell our clients. The opportunity for growth is unmatched and the commission split is very high.