Team Home Hero
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
$75,000 per plan
About Team Home Hero
Meeting Your Needs, Delivering Results
Real Estate Agency has and still is undergoing a massive change in the marketplace. We saw a GIANT need for an updated version of customer service and skills required to solve the problems of the current home buyer and the home seller. We are on a mission to set a new standard of quality service and skills. Designed to solve your problems more effectively than ever before.
Will you help us accomplish this goal?
Get to know us in more detail at www.Wichitahomehero.com