Shelley Home Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
$88,000 - $114,000 yearly
About Shelley Home Group
The Shelley Home Group is a husband-and-wife real estate team with your best interests at heart! Being in the business for 21 years, Nikki Shelley Nail of the Shelley Home Group knows how to create a fantastic experience for her clients. With her father leading Shelley Custom Homes as CEO, Nikki grew up in the business and has a solid background and wealth of knowledge regarding the home structure and maintenance. With Nikki's family's past and influence and overall expertise in real estate, she's your go-to person for all of your real estate needs. Dan Nail comes from the banking and payroll business and his knowledge of "how the process works" his helpful in getting to you the finish line!
We have quit a few leads to pass on, plus we have an intense training program and coach in order to make sure you get the sales you need to build a big business. We look forward to meeting you!