The Hogan Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$100,000+ at plan
About The Hogan Group
Founded in 2010 by Mike Hogan, The Hogan Group (THG) has evolved into one of the real estate industry's most innovative teams. Being a tech-forward team has allowed us to grow sales at 30%+ every year since inception. A heavy emphasis on data, systems, and technology empowers agents to build stronger and more profitable relationships and businesses.
THG maintains its core administrative hub at its corporate headquarters in historic Scott's Addition in Richmond, VA but has sales teams throughout Virginia including our newest office on Main Street in Charlottesville, Va. By freeing agents of the administrative and marketing components of the sales process, they have more time to build relationships and do what they do best - sell homes.
We are a NO ego, NO drama company and expect people to show up on time and give 100%. If this is you, we would love the opportunity to meet.