The Karen Peters Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
About The Karen Peters Group
The Karen Peters Group is the #1 top-producing Group at Coldwell Banker Realty in Wayne, New Jersey. With more than 30 years of industry experience, our group consistently ranks as a top producer in New Jersey and nationally. We are rapidly expanding in Northern New Jersey and looking to grow our agent team.
At The Karen Peters Group, many of our agents come for the commissions and stay for the training and support. We are confident you will find we offer the best coaching and training programs in the area, bar none. At KPG we are also Zillow partners and encourage all of our agents to also be listing agents