Buyer’s Agent wanted for a dynamic, fast-growing real estate team! We’re looking for a motivated, driven individual to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale and positive experience for every client. Job seekers should be energetic, driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Work closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home through the process of ongoing, consistent and clear communication and a high level of customer service
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up, facilitating communication, and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- Real-estate license or pursuing required
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$100,000+ per year commission based
About Team Advantage
We are currently the #1 RE/MAX real estate team in North Dakota. We're redefining real estate, and breaking records; our agents typically sell 2 times more than the average agent. We understand the responsibility and the privilege of handling our clients real estate needs.
Our focus is on building relationships, not just selling homes. Our philosophy is to meet our clients' goals faster than they could without us, with a high level of customer service. As a result, we've earned a reputation of excellence and trust. This is why we're the top producing team and local agency in Watford City, ND.