Sheila & Co of Samson Properties
Are you licensed in Real Estate Sales and looking to significantly increase your numbers? Will you soon be licensed in Real Estate and are you looking to join an experienced successful team?
We need top-tier professionals to work exclusively with our expanding base of clients and to cultivate new ones. We take away the barriers to lead generation and marketing to let you do what you do best.
We will help you set goals, coach you through the sales process and provide in-house team support every step of the way.
Experience in Real Estate Sales is not required, but a proven track record in Sales is a must. If you are a dependable, determined and proactive team player striving to succeed, we want you on our team!
Here's what we offer:
- Leads from the best sources.
- A CRM to help you manage client relationships and interactions with leads.
- Transaction coordinating so you can focus on what you do best, sell more homes.
- Training, coaching and guidance from a Team Leader with years of expertise and highly successful track record in real estate.
Here's what you offer:
- A proven hard working, go-getter and problem-solver.
- Focused on building meaningful connections and client rapport.
- Driven to outperform competitors and convert leads into clients.
- Committed to networking and prospecting for new customers.
- Dedication to providing outstanding service to our clients.
- Stay on top of home sales and listings in the community.
- Regularly communicate with clients about their real estate needs.
- Schedule appointments and accompany clients to home showings.
- Conduct Open Houses.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Demonstrate a people-oriented, highly positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Display resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a dedicated focus on customer service.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and performs well under pressure.
- Quick response times
with clients, leads and team members.
- Thrives in a team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Humble: A team player who shares the recognition and the work.
- Hungry: We can't make you want it!
- Smart: A true sales professional who treats others right and displays strong interpersonal skills.
$80,000+ first year, at plan
About Sheila & Co of Samson Properties
Sheila and Co. is a group within the office of Samson Properties. Here at Sheila and Co. we strive for outstanding performance, and aspire to have constant and never ending improvement within ourselves and our team. We thrive on enhancing the lives and careers of our agents by providing sales training, proven lead sources, accountability and hands on leadership.