Century 21 New Millennium
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Lead Generate for a minimum of one hour daily, to convert incoming buyer leads to ready, willing and able buyers.
- Participate in daily huddles and weekly sales meetings with the team.
- Utilize the team trackers for lead follow up, daily lead generation activities, and keeping in touch with your Sphere of Influence.
- Plan to close at least 24 units per year.
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Century 21 New Millennium
Branch office located in Washington, D.C.