The Nolan Group of REMAX
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About The Nolan Group of REMAX
We are a Real Estate Team that is out to improve the lives of everyone we come in contact with through Education, Support, and, of course, Fun! Real Estate should be about more than selling houses and making money (but, we like to do that too!). It is about creating everlasting relationships with people and helping grow your community. Working with The Nolan Group of Remax, you will be provided with the tools, training, education, and one-on-one support that most entrepreneurs crave. Let us help you design the life you have always imagined!