The Market Team, Professional Realty Services
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities on an already fantastic team, we want to hear from you!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Help buyers find their ideal home and negotiate a successful property purchase through consistent follow-through, clear communication, and exceptional customer service
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Should have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Track record of successful real estate sales
$60,000 - $90,000 yearly
About The Market Team, Professional Realty Services
The Market Team is all about serving our community and clients. Through caring and thoughtfulness, we strive to create an experience worth remembering, and relationships that endure. Our core values include trust, ambition, determination, focus, creativity, positivity, thoughtfulness, and adventure.