We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
Compensation: $80,000 first year average with potential of $150,000
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Real Estate License in either Oregon or Washington (or both),
$80,000 at plan
About Resettle Realty
We are a boutique brokerage operating out of Washington and Oregon. We are happy, positive, hard-working folks who prefer to surround ourselves with the same. If our core values resonate with you: Service, Love, Gratitude--we should definitely get acquainted.