Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- We use a unique team system that allows you to focus on the aspects of the job that you love!
- Meet with buyers and sellers that our inside sales agents set up appointments
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- California Real Estate License a plus
- If you are not currently licensed but are in the process of becoming licensed, you may still apply
$60,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!