Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- We use a unique team system that allows you to focus on the aspects of the job that you love!
- Meet with buyers and sellers that our inside sales agents set up appointments with
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- California Real Estate License a plus
- If you are not currently licensed but are in the process of becoming licensed, you may still apply
$60,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Join one of the top producing real estate teams in the region! If you want to be a part of the best place to work, buy, and sell real estate in Northern California, join us!!