Nykole Larson & Associates, Keller Williams Puget Sound
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$75,000 - $100,000 (commission only) yearly
About Nykole Larson & Associates, Keller Williams Puget Sound
At NLA, productivity is our #1 focus, we have a lot of fun and work hard. We are built around our strong values (FAMILY) and our mission "Passion - Purpose - Positive Impact". Our vision is to be the leading Real Estate Company best known for its people, partnerships and amazing customer service. NLA will have 15% Market share in South King and North Pierce Counties by 2035. We are best known for our community service, giving back to improve the lives of people we come in contact with every day. We teach our team members and all clients how to live a life by design, not by default.