Method Real Estate Advisors
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
$85,000 - $150,000
About Method Real Estate Advisors
At Method, we are a group of hard-working professionals, recognized as one of the top 150 teams in the country since 2017 by the Wall Street Journal / RealTrends. We are growing rapidly and looking for team members who take pride in their work.