Sposato Realty Group
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
About Sposato Realty Group
Sposato Realty Group is an independent, family-owned brokerage with 18 years of full-time sales experience. We service central Massachusetts and Northeastern Connecticut. We assist buyers and sellers with purchasing and selling residential real estate. Our primary focus is on move-up buyers and sellers, first-time homebuyers, sellers looking to downsize, divorce sales, and estate sales.