Avalon Properties Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' and sellers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Avalon Properties Group
Avalon is a boutiques real estate company specializing in real estate sales in the Golden Isles. We specialize in providing exceptional service using high touch and high tech in an upbeat and energetic team environment.