Sarah Bernard Real Estate
Do you want to be part of an exciting community that’s invested in your growth? We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Assist buyers with finding a home, negotiate a successful purchase, and ensure clear, consistent communication and high levels of customer service throughout the entire process
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Should have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Sales experience a plus; must be able to work in a 100% commission-based business and be internally motivated
$50,000 - $75,000
About Sarah Bernard Real Estate
We are the top team at Red Key Realty Leaders with 4 current agents and growing specializing in all areas of St Louis County and Innsbrook Resort. Our buyer specialist will focus on St Louis / St Charles areas to start. We have a great reputation and consider that those working for our company enjoy a "mini business school experience" with the constant development of skills and experiences to help grow your career.
We are looking for people who want to grow with us and hope you will join our small entrepreneurial team! We use the latest marketing and business research to enhance and increase our business and encourage innovation and involvement of all team members.