The Ames Team Realty
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities and the support of a team behind you, apply now!
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$100,000 Commission Based
About The Ames Team Realty
As Real Estate professionals, The Ames Team is here to provide the tools and agent support needed to complete home sales and purchases with ease! We have helped thousands of clients over the years with their real estate needs in Washington County. We love what we do and would love it if you joined our family.