The Ames Team Realty
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$100,000 Commission Based
About The Ames Team Realty
As Real Estate professionals, The Ames Team is here to provide the tools and agent support needed to complete home sales and purchases with ease! We have helped thousands of clients over the years with their real estate needs in Washington County. We love what we do and would love it if you joined our family.