Michelle Terry Real Estate
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Work closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home through the process of ongoing, consistent, and clear communication and a high level of customer service
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- High School Diploma or GED
About Michelle Terry Real Estate
Michelle Terry Team Real Estate is a brokerage located in Spencer, Massachusetts. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout Central Massachusetts.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Michelle Terry team member!