Michelle Terry Real Estate
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings.
- Successfully closed an average of 2 sales per month during the calendar year.
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and daily huddles or one-on
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Current Massachusetts Real Estate License (qualified candidate may be in the process of obtaining a license).
- Minimum 1 year experience selling Real Estate (preferred, but individuals without experience and a great desire to learn are also encouraged to apply).
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with the staff but is also a self-starter who takes ownership of a task and the daily work schedule.
- Personable with outstanding customer service skills and exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied but happy.
- Must possess outstanding listening skills!
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with multi-tasking and creativity.
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of G-mail, Google docs, Google sheets, Google calendar, and use of G-drive.
- Must have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Ability to shift gears quickly to accommodate new priorities, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple complex activities simultaneously.
$75,000 Commission at Plan
About Michelle Terry Real Estate
Michelle Terry Team Real Estate is a brokerage located in Spencer, Massachusetts. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout Central Massachusetts.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Michelle Terry team member!