The Lenard Team at Coldwell Banker
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Customer service oriented
- Follow scripts to achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets
- Outbound calling, email communication, and coordination to schedule appointments
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support to increase sales opportunities
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Energetic, driven and goal-oriented
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented focus
- Real estate license
$85,000+ commission based
About The Lenard Team at Coldwell Banker
The idea that people with a shared vision can come together and achieve more than what could be achieved alone is a core belief within the Lenard Team.
We believe in life long learning, striving to surpass potential, and always provide a quality consumer experience worthy of a five-star review. Our team has been around since 1985 and has always evolved with the times.
The trend in real estate is toward teams and ours is positioned to outshine the competition. If you have the drive, we will provide the tools and support for your success.