RE/MAX Omni Consultants
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$65,000 - $85,000 at plan commission
About RE/MAX Omni Consultants
We our a smaller group looking to expand in our community. RE/MAX Omni is looking to find a dynamic individual to assist with culture, team work and growth. We have been in business for just over 10 years and in the next two years we are wanting to ripple all production and expand our footprint.