Teresa Cowart Team
Brand New or Seasoned, Licensed GA Real Estate Agents
We provide a comprehensive training curriculum and coaching, as well as administrative systems and staff to help you succeed. We hire seasoned agents and we love new ones. If you want to have fun and be successful... we should be your first choice. Your goals become our goals! We are family and we work together to ensure happy clients and a successful team.
If you have the drive to succeed and a happy heart.. we have the tools to help.
This position is with our team at our beautiful Savannah Office, although we all know Realtors spend most of their time in the car.
- A licensed Agent?
- A hard-working person, hungry for success?
- A self-starter, resourceful, and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Licensed in the state of Georgia?
- Savvy with video and remote tours?
- Comfortable with self-promotion?
- A positive and happy person?
- Do you want daily new experiences?
- Positive, happy, and ready to go?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- To work with a top team?
- To work in a happy and positive environment?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities.
- Access to an excellent training environment? We set time aside specifically for that!
- Access to 5 counties for listings and buyers? We have that and more!
- Member of Savannah, Ga, Hinesville, and Golden Isles MLS
- Support from your Broker? Always available
- Constant encouragement? We do that daily!
If you answered yes.... we are the place for you!
Compensation is commission. Being a Real Estate Agent is more than a job, it is a lifestyle.
- Prospect, Network, and make calls for appointments
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as a professional liaison between your seller or potential buyers and other Agents
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of the sales pipeline
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Hold 2 open houses per month minimum regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Provide your clients with your very best service and you're very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents
- We require that all Agents on the team sell a minimum of 24 homes a year. We provide the leads... all you have to do is work
- Comply with the structure that is set in place to garner results
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Ability to overcome obstacles
- Have fun!
- Follow the program that has proven results
- Follow all social media requirements and protocols
- Current Georgia Real Estate License required! (or in the process of getting one)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, strategies, and technologies
- Grit, determination, and team player attitude
- Must display a positive attitude, be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with the ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Willingness to be open to new ideas to use and implement
- Ability to stick with a program evolved to produce results
- An attitude of a team player with a good heart
- Must have a reliable vehicle
$65,000 - $150,000+ commission
About Teresa Cowart Team
Our company was established by Teresa Cowart (as a single agent in 2005. Our team is number one in our MLS and has been since 2015, and growing! We consistently sell more homes and provide better customer service than anyone else. How do we do this? We train. We coach. We hold each other accountable. Why are we different? We truly care about our customers. If you are ready to join a busy team that is different, that is cutting edge, and always evolving, this is a great opportunity!
Warning - Every member of our staff is equally important and we are picky.
Our culture is super important to us. If you are a positive go-getter, willing to roll up your sleeves and be a collaborative staff member that works harmoniously - please apply!