Adam Hancock Group
Sarasota Florida's top YouTuber is looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Adam Hancock Group
The Adam Hancock Group is a unique Southwest Florida-based real estate group that was built on the back of organic content and an economics-based approach. With a focus on relocation and investment services, our team assists 100+ clients/year with their real estate needs.