NextHome Emerald Coast
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
About NextHome Emerald Coast
NextHome Emerald Coast is looking to be a prominent brokerage in the Santa Rosa Beach area, and throughout the Emerald Coast. We are a very forward-thinking company and utilize all of the major lead generation sources to help establish an award-winning, and sustainable, business model.