We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
About Chappell Team
We are in growth mode! Join one of the top teams at Keller Williams Realty AV. Our Team has sold over 1,000 homes here in California and we are looking for a limited number of talented people to help expand. We will share with you our knowledge, experiences, leads, scripts, and many other tools to help you become successful. Simply put, you excel, we excel... Please be sure to complete the entire application process. There is more to it than sending the resume. Be sure to check all email folders for follow-up.