Ascend Real Estate
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$75,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Ascend Real Estate
We're a top Bay Area and LA Area Realtor team with an abundant business volume, tech-forward systems, and a top-notch support team to help our clients with selling, buying, and investing in real estate. We are collaborative, innovative, professional, and dedicated to providing excellent service. Learn more at AscendRE.com.
By the Way
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and immigrants are encouraged to apply. We will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.