Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
The Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!